Assists in the transactional tasks associated with employee and contractor onboarding. Create and maintain employee/contractor files, Provides clerical support for the HR Department. Performs all tasks in a safe manner and in compliance with the Company’s safety policies and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Begin the onboarding process, background/MVR. Communicate with the terminal mangers in regards to ETA, missing documents and completion.
- Ensure that all additional paperwork is received, drug test results recorded and vehicle information is accurate and valid.
- Ensure all paperwork is correct and HR director has approved.
- Enter Employee/Contractor into Xcelerator and communicate driver number to the terminal.
Transportation Safety Services (TSS)
- Decide when a driver is classified as a DOT driver.
- Ensure that the driver fills out the TSS packet completely.
- Ensure all ICs & employees have a pre-employment drug screen
Learning Organization and Staff Training
- Actively participates in internal and external training opportunities.
- Exhibits enthusiasm for learning and personal growth.
- Understands and can describe key components of all Hackbarth’ lines of
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org