Mission Contribution: To provide World Class customer service by ensuring payroll entries and benefits are completed accurately, in a timely manner. Properly administers team members’ payroll and benefits for the best interest of the agency and employees, in compliance with federal and state regulations.
Function: Perform all new hire and status change entries into the HRIS system, to assess the effectiveness of and administer the agency’s benefit plans including health, life, disability, the Employee Assistance Program, 401-K, and other initiatives that will assist GES employees and/or their families.
Full Job Description available at www.gesgc.org (JOIN OUR TEAM)
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field is required.
- Two years experience in payroll and/or benefits administration required.
- HRIS experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and/or Word and Excel.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years, liability automobile insurance and be insurable through the agency’s insurance carrier.
o Full-time position
o Benefits include: ETO, health & dental insurance, 401K, long-term disability, and life insurance.
o Office in Mobile, AL but requires some travel throughout Gulf Coast Area
Please complete an application online at www.gesgc.org - click on the JOIN OUR TEAM tab
Closing Date for Applications: 2/6/2019
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 251-471-1581.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled